Our bathroom and kitchen renovations are such good quality, we give a 10 year workmanship guarantee
Since 1996 TJ’s have specialised in bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation and house remodeling for property investors, real estate agents and homeowners in Auckland. You might like to see what our satisfied clients say.
We understand that you want to deal with skilled, reliable builders who can be trusted to do a superb job of the renovations and home improvements you want to make as the family grows, or as your needs change.
We know how important it is to have competent builders taking care of the property maintenance on your home or renovating your investment properties. Renovate your lifestyle!
TJ’s Kitchens & Bathrooms renovation services include:
- Kitchen renovation
- Bathroom renovation
- Custom cabinetry
- Building repairs and maintenance
- Interior home renovations
- Custom benches and kitchen islands
We work to provide you with total peace of mind, as well as a beautiful home.
- We give our clients a written guarantee on our workmanship for 10 years.
- We are all Licensed Building Practitioners (LBP) so you can have complete confidence that we are professionals, who know what we are doing. LBP with ‘Carpentry’ means we can build up to a three story house, and ‘Site 2’ means we can project manage any property.
- Renovation work needs good planning, so we use project management software.
- We’ll also make the project simple for you, by managing all the different trades needed to complete a renovation from start to finish, as we have relationships with trusted trade specialists throughout the building industry in Auckland.
- You can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having one fully accountable point of contact throughout your renovation or home improvement.
We are happy to talk about the work you need done, so we can get started on making your dreams a reality.
Our quoting process
We ensure that our clients are kept informed about what is going on at all times and written contracts are put in place along with variation contracts.
Insurance – we’ve got it covered
Just in case, we also have $2,000,000 public liability insurance and contracts work insurance $150,000, which you’ll be glad to hear we have never needed. If your renovation could possibly need higher insurance, we’ll lift our policy. We also only use certified trades people with public liability insurance for sub contractor work.
TJ’s Kitchens & Bathrooms management
Tyrone Galloway, Managing Director
A born and bred Aucklander, Tyrone began building at the age of four, and knew from the start that this would be his chosen profession. Tyrone began his apprenticeship in Cabinetmaking straight after school, and went on to work at a number of high end kitchen companies.
His skill with cabinetry enabled a career move to working on very high end shop fitting and commercial fit outs for bars and restaurants. At this stage, Tyrone and his dad (Gilbert) started TJ’s Property services, a renovations company which provided kitchen and bathroom renovation along with home renovation and flooring services.
Today TJ’s offer kitchen and bathroom remodeling and expert cabinetry services for custom cabinets, kitchen islands, cupboards and storage units.
Tyrone’s wife Marion also works in the business, taking care of administration and strategy. She believes strongly that having the TJ’s team working in your home should be planned to have as little impact your lifestyle as possible.
Tyrone runs, cycles and swims – and following on from a half-ironman a few years ago, the next step is training to do the full ironman. Tyrone and Marion have three fantastic kids. The family likes to play outside, going camping and catching up with friends, and as you’d expect they are always making improvements on their own home when time permits.